Fluid Management Tubing
Fabricating next-generation solutions for your medical device. Delivering tubing extrusion to precise target specification. Ensuring seamless integration into your design for maximum productivity. Count on the Spectrum Plastics Group, the nation’s leading extruder of larger diameter, fluid management medical tubing, to put your operational demands first.
Our rigorous internal acceptance standards result in the highest quality tubing with outstanding dimensional stability to assure the highest levels of patient care performance.
Single & Multilumen Tubing
PVC, HDPE, LDPE, Urethane, PP, Peba, Nylon, Polycarbonate, ABS, PETG, Polysulfone, PEI, PEEK, FEP
- Dimensional min/max
- OD 0.0025” min; 4.0” max
- ID 0.0018” min; 4.0” max
- Minimum tolerances 0.0005"
- Multilumen range of sizes from 0.020" (0.5mm) to 0.400" (10 mm)
- Up to 10 lumens depending upon size of material
- Thin walled tubing
- IV Cannula / Catheter Tubing
- High pressure tubing
- Wire-reinforced, coiled or braided tubing
- Balloon tubing for 0.5 mm to 50mm Balloon
- Vacuum sizing
Spectrum Plastics Group openly accepts and encourages engineering development projects, prototype, and production runs. We provide quick-turn solutions to facilitate your innovation, and continuous improvement for manufacturing efficiency.
Co-, Tri, and Multilayered Extrusion
Spectrum Plastics Group specializes in co- and tri-extruded tubing, aligning materials with different performance properties for unique applications into a single solution.
- Multilayered materials
- Wire encapsulation
- Coiled tubing
- Striped tubing
Value Add Capabilities
- Bonding (Solvents, UV Adhesives, Radio Frequency, & Ultrasonic Welding)
- Heat Forming/Tube Bending
- Assembly (Automated & Manual)
- Packaging (Sterile and Non-Sterile)
Acetal Mandrel (Solid Rod Extrusion)
Spectrum Plastics also offers mandrel core extrusion for use in the manufacture of wire-reinforced or braided extruded product.
- Consistent diameter, roundness, and smooth surface provide for easy removal with low force
- Premium layered plain Acetal mandrel
- Premium layered Acetal blend with silicone surface
- Economy version
- Acetal or Silicone Acetal layer with stainless steel wire reinforcing