Single & Multilumen Tubing
PVC, HDPE, LDPE, Pellethane, Tecoflex, Texin, Tecothane, Grilamid, Vestamid, PP, Peba, Nylon, Polycarbonate, ABS, PETG, Polysulfone, PEI, PEEK, Chronoflex, Chronsil, FEP
- Dimensional min/max
- OD 0.0025” min; 4.0” max
- ID 0.0018” min; 4.0” max
- Minimum tolerances 0.0005"
- Multilumen range of sizes from 0.020" (0.5mm) to 0.400" (10 mm)
- Up to 20 lumens depending upon size of material
- "Sub-Ultra" Thin Wall tubing (0.016" ID x 0.0005" Wall / 0.235" ID x 0.002" Wall)
- Super-lubricious PEBA tubing
- IV Cannula / Catheter Tubing
- High pressure braided tubing
- Wire-reinforced, coiled or braided tubing
- Balloon tubing for 0.5 mm to 50mm balloon
- Vacuum sizing
Spectrum Plastics openly accepts and encourages engineering development projects, prototype, and production runs. We provide quick-turn solutions to facilitate your innovation, and continuous improvement for manufacturing efficiency.
Spectrum Plastics features specialty extruders, typically 3/4", to satisfy the needs of precision surgical tubing at the micro level. Pexco provides catheter extrusions and catheter sub-assemblies.
- Complex geometries
- Up to 20 lumens
- 7-10 day lead times
Co-, Tri, and Multilayered Extrusion
Spectrum Plastics specializes in co- and tri-extruded tubing, aligning materials with different performance properties for unique applications into a single solution.
- Multilayered materials
- Wire encapsulation
- Coiled tubing
- Paratubing, solvent and UV bonding
- Striped tubing
- Tapered tubing / Bumped tubing
Acetal Mandrel (Solid Rod Extrusion)
Spectrum Plastics also offers, via its operation in Glens Falls, New York, mandrel core extrusion for use in the manufacture of wire-reinforced or braided extruded product.
- Consistent diameter, roundness, and smooth surface provide for easy removal with low force
- Premium layered plain Acetal mandrel
- Premium layered Acetal blend with silicone surface
- Economy version
- Acetal or Silicone Acetal layer with stainless steel wire reinforcing