The Spectrum Plastics Group features over 60 years of medical extrusion industry experience. Our precision extrusion specialties include high pressure braided tubing, engineered resins, mandrel core, and complex designs. We are a worldwide leader in reinforced medical tubing.
High Pressure Braided Tubing
Monofilament braided polyurethane tubing was developed within the Spectrum Plastics Group family in the early 1990s via the Adam Spence Corporation. Since then, we have become the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure braided tubing (HPBT) for vascular balloon inflation, contrast injection and vacuum procedures. Known for the highest quality, our HPBT includes:
Standard Cut Lengths:
- 7" - 102" (178 - 2590 mm)
- 0.071 x 0.142" (1.80 x 3.61 mm)
- 0.088 x 0.188" (2.24 x 4.78 mm)
- 0.110 x 0.188" (2.79 x 4.78 mm)
- Polyurethane with Braided Monofilament
Test & Analytical Capabilities
- Constant working pressure of 1,200 psi
- Burst pressure exceeding 1,700 psi
- High flexibility
- High clarity
- Available with or without UV or solvent bonded connectors
Count on the Spectrum Plastics Group team of innovative and passionate technical experts, focused on the product development and production of reinforced medical tubing for vascular technologies.